Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CAMPPP<3
















Ohh Camp Gilmore, love of my life. ahhaha.



So after Turkey and YWAM was all over, I rushed right over to camp. My amazing friends Karly and Lindsay drove to Vegas from California, so right after my graduation from YWAM we made the drive to Malibu for camp! It was a really long summer since I had no chance to rest before camp started, but it was an amazing summer none the less. I had the chance to have a lot of campers that I had last year in my cabin again this year. That was super fun to see those girls again and see how they'd grown and matured in a year. I almost didnt go to camp this summer because I was afraid that I wouldnt be able to handle 7 months away from home. But I'm sooo glad that I went and I know that I made the right choice.

1 comment:

  1. Zianna, this is lovely...I'm so glad you had a good summer! How are doing now? What are you up to? I look forward to more blogs. Love you

    ReplyDelete