Wednesday, March 11, 2009

gobble gobble gobble

So its official, we're going to Turkey!! We just bought our plane tickets and I am SO excited. We leave Las Vegas april 20th and come back june 15th. So please just keep praying that everything works out and that finances come in so that everyone on my dts can go on outreach.


So now for an update on what I've been doing the past couple weeks. Last week Scottsdale Christian Academy brought some of their freshman to our base for a mission trip and we got to lead it. It was amazing to see God work through those kids. They were so on fire for Jesus and it was totally contagious. I got to know some of them pretty well during the week and now we might get to road trip down to Arizona to visit them! The highlight of my week was when a boy in my small group, who I'd been praying for all week, came to know Jesus. It was AMAZING and is possibly one of the greatest highlights of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zianna, I've had you on my mind a lot lately. Glad to hear you're having a good time working with other kids. How great that we have a new member in God's family! God doesn't always let us experience the fruits of our labor. Keep spreading the Good News! Grandpa and I will keep you in our prayers. We love you!!!! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Z! Missed you last weekend, it was a bit strange without you :) We had fun and it was nice to see G-ma B too, it had been a long time!

    Sounds like things are going great with you! Going to Turkey soon and doing it :) You are a super person and very brave girl, I am proud to have you as my neice :)

    I will send pics to your e-mail later today, so check your mail tomorrow or so...I heard you guessed the mouths correctly that your dad took pics of ~ hehehe...

    Love you!

    Talk soon,
    Terene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete